448 Blue Spring Ave. Smithtown, NY 11787
- The primary guest checking in to the resort must be at least 21 years of age.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Celebrity Resort.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The Identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voters Card, Passport and Ration Card. Without a valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Office ID and PAN Card are not accepted as ID proof.
- The standard check-in time is 2:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with the resort phone number. You can contact the resort directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Celebrity Resort.
- Celebrity Resort reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. This is at the full discretion of the resort management. No refund would be applicable in case the resort denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the resort at the time of check-out from the resort.
- For any changes in the booking, the guests shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the resort.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely at the resort’s discretion.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms for safety concerns.
Safety & Hygiene:
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities.
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed.
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized.
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines.
- Guests with fever are not allowed.
- Only those guests with safe status on Aarogya Setu app are allowed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas.
Room Safety and Hygiene:
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectants.
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines.
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the rooms.
- Credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Master Card and Visa cards are accepted.
- Cashless Payment is available.
- Outside food & liquors are not allowed in the resort premises.
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant available.
Food and Drinks Hygiene:
- COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene is followed as per government guidelines.
- Social distancing is followed in restaurants.
- Serve ware and supplies are sanitized before they are brought to the kitchen.
- Masks and hairnets are mandatory for staff in restaurants.
Smoking/Alcohol Consumption Rules:
- Smoking and Alcohol consumption is only allowed in designated areas.
- The property is Elderly-friendly/Disabled-friendly.
- Bed height is accessible.
- The entire unit is wheelchair accessible.
- The property has a wide entryway.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no pets living on the property.
- Social distancing protocols are followed.
- Contactless Check-In and Checkout service is available.
- Contactless Room Service is available.
- Physical Barriers are deployed at appropriate places.
- Cashless Payment is available.
- Allows private parties or events.